Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Eighteenth Century Don't Wake The Lama And Card Wooden Gaming Table


  • Get Together required
  • Extract the package file and place it in your Electronic Arts, Sims 4, Mods Folder
  • Found in game under Entertainment, Activities and Skills

DOWNLOAD BELOW:






  • One little detail I overlooked when doing the Lama Gaming Table was the actual lama itself
  • I did a quick recolor and it now matches the wood used to make the table with
  • This is a default override which means it WILL replace EA's so if you don't want to replace EA's then don't add my package to your game, just use my Don't Wake The Lama Gaming Table recolor on it's own
  • Extract the package file and place it in game WITH my Don't Wake The Lama Gaming Table recolor (above) 
  • I haven't merged them for those who would rather use EA's

DOWNLOAD BELOW:



CREDITS:
EA Mesh
Sims 4 Studio
Google for texture
Gimp
Upgrowth Challenge by HollieBBTV for inspiration


TOU:
Do not upload to ANY paysites
Do not claim as your own
You CAN upload any of my creations with your build

No comments:

Post a Comment